Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We have an AEG Santo Electronic Refrigerator purchased

We have an AEG Santo Electronic Refrigerator purchased in April 2007.
It has been faultless until recently. We are getting large amounts of ice build up on the back plate which we can only get rid of by a complete defrost. Within 6-8 weeks the packed ice has built up again.
Can you diagnose?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries- would you kindly let me have the model number and product code both which will be on a label inside - thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model Number = AEG S72348-KA1
Serial Number = 70305861
Product Number =(###) ###-####
OK there are two versions with a product code of either -
*********** or ***********
could you just confirm which yours is please.
Sorry forget that last question it can only be the first one.
So can you confirm that the displayed temperature is about right and that the milk feels to be being held at the correct temperature?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,The number on the plate is only(###) ###-#### ***** assume it therefore that it relates to the first of the two references you have quoted. Both of your references seem to contain the same tail of 7100
Hope this helps
Yes that is fine, if you can give me your telephone number preceded by a # ***** #1234 etc I will phone you and explain my thinking with this appliance, its abit too complex to spend hours sending messages.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok but I do not want to incur a further charge. Is that agreed?
No further charge will be incurred in this case I have not offered you a further service which would include me giving you my number. Further charges can only be levied if this service is offered (and you accept) which currently is not the case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks #01234720442
OK herewith link we discussed, item 132 if needed - nice to talk to you.
http://shop.aeg.co.uk/search?ssv=92771817100&prpp=150&customFields=edmx%3DB&customFields=eds%3DN09232037177&customFields=edProdDate%3D20060213&customFields=edProdNo%3D927718171&customFields=edelc%3D00&customFields=edDesc%3DC10%20Electric