Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I think my heating programmer might be on the blink. It is

I think my heating programmer might be on the blink. It is a Danfoss CP715-Si. The hot water side is working ok but I can't seem to get the heating to come on. I have tried altering the times, re-setting the unit etc. any ideas?
Hi, most likely the motorised valve is faulty and not motoring over to switch on the boiler . Replace the head
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I did consider this but thought the boiler would at least try to fire up first and then shut down if the valve failed.
Hi, no , the power goes from programmer , to room stat , or from programmable room stat to valve , to boiler. If the motor has gone , the power wont go on to the boiler to fire it up
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thanks for that. It did turn out to be the motorised valve which has now been replaced. Thanks again.
Your welcome