George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Just plugged in fridge freezer in new (to me)house. No manual.

Customer Question

Just plugged in fridge freezer in new (to me)house. No manual. Alarm sounding. Model RFF 5050
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
The appliance will sound the alarm until it come down to the required temperature... This could be a number of hours.
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
When the actual temperature as sensed is above set point, the over temperature warning alarm indicator will blink accompanied by a buzzing.
When the temperature in the freezer compartment falls to the desired value, the red over temperature-warning indicator will automatically extinguish.
When the refrigerator is first powered, the temperature-warning alarm illuminates.
Pressing the button C will cease the activated over-temp buzzer.
When the temperature in the freezer falls down below -5 degs, the over-temp warning indicator will extinguish