Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a integrated diplomat dishwasher model number

Customer Question

Hello I have a integrated diplomat dishwasher model number ADP 8501. The problem I have is that the unit drains at the beginning of new cycle as normal but when it begins to try and fill it appears as though the motor is pulsing on and off but it's does begin to fill the wash tank?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - is that it 'doesn't' fill the wash tank?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The wash tank does fill but the motor only pulses the water in
Is that just at the start (which was normal for that model) or all the way through which was not?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well it drains first then does the pulse fill thing then not much else
OK leave it with me and I'll dig out the sequence chart when I get to work tomorrow and come back to you and we'll go through it tomorrow.