Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have a Gigaset DX800 All in one phone which is supposed to

Customer Question

I have a Gigaset DX800 All in one phone which is supposed to record lists of various types of calls processed by the phone. The most useful one for me would be the Missed Call list but I am unable to access missed calls alone but always get a list of all incoming calls including those which were not missed. Can you help me to sort this out?
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 1 year ago.
Hi John,You should be able to do this by:1. Press the message key2. Use the up/down arrow (Control Key) to select the list you want3. Press OK (Control Key) to open the listHope that helps,Richard
Hi John,Have you managed to resolve this?If so and my advice helped, a positive rating would be appreciated.Best Regards,Richard