Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My Oven Model HB55041GB FD 646245 door "handle has broken

My Oven Model HB55041GB FD 646245 door "handle has broken and comes free when the dropdown door is opened. Can you supply a new assembly please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forgot to say it is a Siemens Built in Oven
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - you can source a new door handle from the following link - http://www.siemens-home.co.uk/sparepart/finder/detail/HB55041GB/01
There are two versions of this model, one white and one brown. The door handle assembly for the white one is 00285035 or the brown 00285037. Currently both are out of stock but you can back-order them and they will be delivered once in country.
Would you now kindly rate the information given to you by selecting one of the rating stars in the top corner. Thank you for using just answer and have a great day.
Can I be of further service?