How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

Is it possible to have my Optimyst serviced? I have used

Resolved Question:

Is it possible to have my Optimyst serviced?
I have used tap water and I think this has caused the problem i.e the unit has stopped working.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi, you will need a gas safe registered gas engineer to service your fire. If you go to the gas safe website ,they have a search facility where you can put in your postcode and find local fire engineers. Ask if they have worked on the optymist as i know it has its particular quirks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why a gas engineer when it is an electric appliance?
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago. , so sorry , i tgought the optymist was a gas fire. My apologies. I have checked the manufacturer website and they have a search facility for repair technicians in all areas.The website is here. Copy and paste into your browser.
Plumberpro and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Appliance Questions