Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Rob I have the same issue. I turned off the power but when

Hi Rob
I have the same issue. I turned off the power but when switched the fuse in again it stars again with E15 and pump. Can you help? Milly
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - Im not sure that Rob is online at the moment, perhaps I can help? E15 is usually caused by you having water in the base OR a blocked water matrix. Are you able to tip the appliance backwards to say 45 degrees and see if any water comes out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian - yes. Just done that and some water came out. Dried the floor and tried again and nothing came outlet a second time. Thanks Milly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should I turn power back on?
OK Milly - leave it for about an hour and then stand it upright and retry it, I will be here if needed - just out of interest, did you have the E14 when you were chatting to Rob ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ian. I'll try that and then get in touch. I haven't used the site before and I seared under E14 and Rob's name came up, so I thought he was the person to contact.
There are a group of engineers on here, we tend to log in when we are in the office or many just work the evenings or weekends. What happens is that if you request a given engineer, because you are midway through a job it gives that engineer about 15 minutes to answer. If no answer is forthcoming then it gets fed out to whoever is online rather than keeping the customer waiting. Speak to you in about an hour.
How did you get on?