Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I am trying to clean the Zanussi oven door but can't get it

I am trying to clean the Zanussi oven door but can't get it off. Can you help, please?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - would you kindly give me the product code or pnc and the model number. Both should be on a label in the door. Many thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,The Model no. is ZOP37902XK; the Product no. is###-##-####03.Regards,
Cherry
Be right back
Give me your telephone number and I will talk you through it, please precede the number with # ***** #1234 etc.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My telephone number is: 020 8(###) ###-####Regards,
Cherry
Can you give me an email address and I'll send these two pictures through please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email address is: ***@******.***
You have mail - come back when you are ready to start
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can see what you are referring to but it is plastic. What do I have to do?
Take the saddle and with slight pressure downwards on the door flip it over the top and back to the door side, do the same on the other side until both saddles are in the position shown on photo two.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ian, I've done it!! Thanks for your help.Cherry
OK now something to be very careful about when you put it pack on. If you look under the hinge you will see a small 'v' cut out. When you put the door back on you must make sure that this 'v' is in situ or when you try and close the door (after releasing the saddles) the door will not close correctly one side being higher than the other. If this happens you will have to remove the door and start again until you get it right.
Would you now kindly rate the information given to you by using the star rating system above. Once done all further questions are free of charge. Once again thank you for using JA and enjoy your evening.