Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My friend has been given a Beko freezer - Serial number(###) ###-####

My friend has been given a Beko freezer - Serial number(###) ###-####model number IZDA524FW. When she switches it on the LED display makes a beeping sound. I desperately want to help her as her husband is disabled and they are really struggling. Can you help?
Are the lights coming on at the top of the freezer?
Can they hear the compressor running still?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
tHE SNOWFAKES SYMBOL -YELLOW IS LIT
Middle circle green light is on
The thermometer symbol is not lit
She can hear the motor going
Ok the yellow light is the super freeze so you can turn that off. Press the super freeze button and switch the yellow light off otherwise it will freeze too much in there so you don't need that on. As the compressor is running does it feel like its getting cold in there? Its just that im sure these freezers beep until it reaches temperature which is around -18.As they can be very annoying when you first turn them on as it beeps until its cold enough and then stops.So it can take around 3-4 hours to get down to full temp so it can beep all that time. So see how it gets on and see if it starts to cool in there and after a few hours it should stop then. Let me know how it goes. Regards