Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a neff integrated dishwasher. The door will not fully

I have a neff integrated dishwasher. The door will not fully open. It gets about 5th of the way down then stops
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - this is fairly common, it will either be the hinge assembly that has become damaged or the tensioning cable. Its a appliance out and strip down I'm afraid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So not something I can sort myself? How big a job does it sound like and is it likely to be expensive.
Depending upon your postcode it will cost you about £50 labour plus the cost of the required parts, if you need a reputable service company in your area I can give you a couple to call who should be able to help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please that would be helpful
Postcode please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rg27 8nd
OK try this company they will be happy to help - DAS Ltd on 0118(###) ###-#### ***** you now kindly rate the service given by using the star rating system at the top of the page, once done if you need further help this will be free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great day.