Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Cuisinart Modle No SSBIU Soup Maker. The black plastic

Customer Question

I have a Cuisinart Modle No SSBIU Soup Maker. The black plastic drive pinion between the base and the glass jar base has striped resulting in the blades not revolving. I required a replacement part. Please advise where I can obtain/purchase.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I have left a message for customer care but they are based in the US and dont start work for another couple of hours - I will come back to you as soon as I have a result.
I need the full serial number to progress the inquiry please.