Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Bosch Classix6 1200 express washing machine and

Hi I have a Bosch Classix6 1200 express washing machine and in the middle of a cycle I accidently lent on the READY IN key I retrieved my washing at the end but now it is showing 0 the key sign is showing and it flashes and beeps. I also cannot select a cycle now or change the speed. Please how can I get rid of this and back to normal.
Sandy Lock
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
what you need to do is press and hold the start/pause button for about 5 seconds then it should take the child lock off and should go back to normal operation. Ian