KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I accidentally leant on the dials while the machine was mid

Customer Question

I accidentally leant on the dials while the machine was mid way through a wash programme. The washing machine is a Bosch Avantixx 6.After emptying, the machine is now 'stuck', it shows a zero sign with a key on top and a bleeping noise, whatever programme I try to put it on. I have tried unplugging it, but it's still the same. Any ideas?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... it seems the Child lock is activated...press and hold the START button for 20 seconds to deactivate the lock. If this wont work then please get back with its complete model number________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks