Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Fridge Freezer deforests when we go on holiday

Customer Question

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you give me the manufacturer and model number please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Bosch KIM26443GB/02 built in
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what next ??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK when you say it goes off when you go on holiday - does it work OK when you are at home? If so what do you do when you go on holiday that might change the way the appliance works?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that's not an answer its a question
The system works on me asking you questions, you answering them and me diagnosing the problem. Just saying that all the food defrosts when you go on holiday doesnt give me much to go on.