Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

The door to my integrated Siemens dishwasher has worked

Customer Question

The door to my integrated Siemens dishwasher has worked itself loose on one side. Can anybody help me to remove it and refit it please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model is a Sd11tt1s
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - that is the type number, it could be if you could just confirm - SE60T390GB/03
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's correct. Thanks.
OK can you just advise where the hinge is loose - is it the actual door frame that is lose or where the hinge fits to the cabinet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The panel has become partially detached. Initially, I think the top screw worked loose from the panel and then the catch at the bottom has come away as well on the same side. I think I need to take the whole thing off and refit it but the other side remains firmly fitted.
OK just to clarify are you talking about the door panel or the cabinet panel ie has to hinge become detached from the door panel frame?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correct
OK what you are going to have to do is remove the wooden facia door and the metal door that it affixes to. Power off and remove the screws down the left and right side of the door and with care remove the outer door panel. Then come back to me.