Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do I remove the large cleaning head on a Bosch pro silence

How do I remove the large cleaning head on a Bosch pro silence vacuum cleaner. It is firmly jammed on and I cannot get it off to fit one of the other nozzles.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - get a piece of material old towel or similar and boil a kettle, once boiled over a sink pour the boiling water over the place where the tool fits on to the suction tube, this will loosen the dirt and allow you to remove the head. If you need a copy of the instructions let me know and let me have the full ENr and I'll post the link for your appliance. Come back to me when you've done the above.