Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How to remove socket to zanussi zdc67550w tumbledryer door

how to remove socket to zanussi zdc67550w tumbledryer door switch
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you give me the pnc or product code on that appliance please, I cant find the tech details under that model number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
M/c Zanussi ZDC67550w Type P542765 Prod No *********** Serial No 95109311
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Switch Part No is(###) ###-####for Zanussi Door Lock
OK have you purchased the new lock yet? Looking at the diagram, there is a clip that secures the door interlock in place which you will need to access from the rear. From what I can see you slide your had down between the tub and the front and you should be able to unclip it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have removed the door interlock. I want to be able to remove the plug with two wires that goes into a captive socket on the door interlock (microswitch). If you are not familiar with this item please let me know and cancel the £27 charge.
It is not latched just a tight fit, wiggle and pull and it will come out