Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We have a neff 5036-15Q integrated extractor witch has

Hi, We have a neff 5036-15Q integrated extractor witch has packed up and we need a replacement. I have been looking at the available replacements it seems that your D2654X1GB might be suitable allthough it is about 5Cm shorter in hieght. What would you suggest.
Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - yes I think you have made a good choice, Neff are a very good brand and obviously they are aware of trying to get a match (as near as possible) with previously supplied units. 12 month warranty is a little short for Neff but at least you have a ten year anti corrosion cover which is always useful. I am glad that you have picked one with mechanical switches which generally are much more reliable than touch sensor operation. Spares are always easy to get with BSH group even if you want a local engineer to carry out repairs. If not the BSH network is also very good - overall I would say go with Neff - if however you are still undecided have a look at Gorenje, little known but good quality - link attached ~ http://www.gorenje.co.uk/products/cooking/models/hoods ~
Hope that has been of help, if you would now kindly rate the advice given by using the star rating system at the top of the page I would be grateful, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thanks for using JA and have a great evening.