KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My single Neff oven model B45c52-3gb is showing the pumping

Customer Question

My single Neff oven model B45c52-3gb is showing the pumping out sign and Puo. I can't override this as as soon as I press clock button it changes to error code E846. Have I broken it or is there a way of overriding this. We have tried turning the oven off at the mains but it's still doing the same thing & eventually displayed that error message again
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... E846 error means maximum time for draining exceeded...as it is not solved by pressing the clock button or by unplugging so you will have to replace the pump. ________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any way to over ride the error so that you can use the oven in the meantime?
Leave it unplugged for few minutes then plug it back and simultaneously press & hold the Clock button ... it might work