Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Lights and air extraction doesn't work at on my Logik L60CHDX12

Customer Question

Lights and air extraction doesn't work at on my Logik L60CHDX12 cooker hood. Tried changing bulbs, is there a fuse??
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries- it is usually connected up to the electric via a fused spur which should be near the hood chimney but from my experience of kitchen fitters its usually behind the vent cover which requires you taking the chimney off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a spur next to cooker isolation switch, which I've swap fuses over, wanted to know if internal fuse for unit. As air or lights don't work. I've put new bulbs in
Can you give me the full ENr and I will have a look at the installation instructions for you. Usually the electrics are above the hood not on the level with a worktop.