Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

Flavel Misermatic Deluxe - every so often my fire cuts out

Flavel Misermatic Deluxe - every so often my fire cuts out - is this reapirable, and what is causing it? It particularly happens if I have it full on.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , it is repairable , but get the fire checked by a gas safe engineer before using the fire again
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
This is because the fire will cut out if the oxygen in the room is depleted, as it has an ods pilot , oxygen depletion device .
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
On the gas safe website is a search facility for fire engineers I your postcode . There is a risk that the fire isn't clearing the flue gasses and could be building up carbon monoxide. I'm sorry if I sound a bit scare mongery but you can never be too safe with fires. When they are running correctly they are fine