Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Our nrb3 2f x2 panasonic fridge freezer has been beeping

Customer Question

hi, our nrb3 2f x2 panasonic fridge freezer has been beeping for last few days but door is closed properly and we haven't changed anything on the temperature
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK when you are ready to go I would like you to do some tests for me please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello Ian,Are you available tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10am, we can then run the tests you have in mind.Edem
Sorry I have to go to Birmingham tomorrow morning on a training course but I will be back on Wednesday evening if that is convenient?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you free now to run some tests?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wednesday is a bit too late the beeping has been going on for two weeks now:(
If you still require help do give me a ping on here I am back now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian, I still need help with this.... can you call me on 07779 403 967?
Yes will give you a call in a couple of hours as still at work come back to you about 3.30pm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, i look forward to hearing from you.....
OK nice to talk to you, i have spoken to LG who advise that the warranty period is two years. If you contact them with the serial number they will advise the age of the appliance and if under warranty organize a service call. The service centre number is *****(###) ###-#### ***** back to me if you need further help.