Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I have a myson myson mprt combi boiler with a RF remote

Hi I have a myson myson mprt combi boiler with a RF remote temperature unit which is saying Service required we had the boiler serviced about six weeks ago why is it saying this how do I get rid of it the heating is not working from the control unit if I get in the loft I can over ride the control and turn the boiler on and it works with no problems and the hot water is ok.
Ken
Hi where is it saying service required? On the boiler or the stat?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The stat
The installer can set the unit to shut down after a year as assrviceneeded reminder. What is the model?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi it's a myson duo-tec combi 28 he a
Ser No cac0951-075-36RegardsKen
Ok,thanks, ***** ***** the model of the room stat?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Mys ctr mprt 2 -RFRegardsKen
Hi , the percentage a service required setting. Just trying to locate the instructions
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What? I don't have the instructions
Don't know where percentage came from , must be spell checker. I'm trying to find the instructions online, but unable to locate the one I need . I will have to speak to my son tomorrow, unfortunately they are not open on a Sunday
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you have a good evening.
You too
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Any news?
Hi, yes spoke to them . Press the top right button and the bottom left button together and hold till the screen changes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Worked and it's all working again Thank you.
RegardsKen