Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I received no answer and i want my money back, i have been

Customer Question

I received no answer and i want my money back, i have been tricked into a membership i absolutely do not need or want, i shall complain to visa
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
I think you should actually go back and look at your original question, I answered you and requested that you supply me with further information so that I could help you to fix the door. You did not supply the information requested and the question timed out (meaning since you didn't respond to my further info request the system closed the job seven days after initial contact. Once this happens I am unable to post further advice. If you still need further help kindly give the information requested.