Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

A low presser error message has come up on my Danfoss DHP-AX

A low presser error message has come up on my Danfoss DHP-AX system. I have checked the filter (strainer), checked that the pumps are running, checked water pressure and listened for air bubbles in the system. The strainer did need cleaning and when I turned it on again it worked for about 1/2 hour then error message came on again. Shall I turn the system off till I can get a technician (If I can get a technical) tomorrow?
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Hi , he's turn off for now in case the Pumps run dry
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The communications really did not work last night. When I read your response asking me a question I could not then seem to answer it. I just quit in the end. As t is a work day now I contacted a Danfoss heat pump technician who is coming out tomorrow. He says it is ok to leave the system on meantime. I do know that the system is not "dry" and there is pressure.
Ok, no probs . All the best