KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Good morning, I have a Samsung TV, Model: LE26A457C1D, Model

Good morning, I have a Samsung TV, Model: LE26A457C1D, Model code: LE26A457C1DXXV, Type No: LE26A457, S/N: 72813HJQ905369D. It is some years old but has been ok until a few days ago. When switched on from stand by it comes on , then goes of/on a couple of times before staying on, it also switches on from stand by at any time of the day. Is it a problem you can fix?, is it worth fixing?, or would it be easier to buy a new TV. Regards, ***** *****
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tony, welcome to Just answer .... the problem seems to be with the power supply or main board of the TV ... possibly the power supply board has failed and will need replacement...the cost of repair will be around £120 including labor.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks