Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have just moved my hotpoint upright freezer FZS175future

I have just moved my hotpoint upright freezer FZS175future frost free from garage to utility room following the manual instructions for disconection and reconnection the freezer has been running on midsetting and super freeze for 31hrs with freezer empty is this normal
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Is the super freeze light flashing?
If you press the super freeze button does the light go out?
Also does the freezer seem to be working ok still?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
J.Dukes Hi the super freeze light not flashing but I have since pressed button and light no longer on and compresser has stopped is that job done can i now fill with food
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
If pressing that has turned it off and the freezer is very cold then its done its job and will be about -31 degs in there.
So the compressor will stay off till the temperature drops to about -18 degs so now it should be fine from there and back to normal.
If you need anymore info just get back to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I seem to have misunderstood Ithought I was commiting myself to a one off fee of 20POUNDS not a monthly commitment
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Im not sure what you have sorted as I don't have access to your account as i just answer the questions. You need to contact customer services from you home page about that and they can advise further for you. You have requested a phone call on this do you still need it? Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I no longer require tele phone call thanks for your help JBD