Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Had delivery of Frige Freezer today. Last one had a panel to tell what the temperature of

Had delivery of Frige Freezer today.
Last one had a panel to tell what the temperature of each dept was. So I could tell if was not working properly. This model LEC085FF does not have this facility. How do I know what the temps are.Where is the Teperature indicator light mentioned in the manuel.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Can you double check the model number please as that number isn't coming up on the Hotpoint database.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is the number on the label in the model received. Ordered by Domestic and General to replace model which could not be repaired. On cover of manuel states LECO85 XXX X. Hotpoint is on the outside door.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI Daniel T
Are youstill there?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ive got it now thanks.
Im afraid this model doesn't have any temperature indicator lights on this. You would have had a different model as some have the temperature read out and others don't.
Im afraid this model has no temperature read out so theres actually no way of knowing if the temperature drops often then feeling it inside the appliance.
The light you see in the manual will be for a different model as the manual covers 2 models so that light will be for the other model as yours doesn't have that on it.
If you need anymore info just get back to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Daniel T
Can you please tell me what model will have a panel to give temperature settings in each part of Fridge and Freezer
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
This model as the read out on the door which gives the temperature in the fridge and freezer and is white.
XUL85T1ZWOJH