Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a side by side fridge/freezer model RSH7UNRS, a couple

Customer Question

I have a side by side fridge/freezer model RSH7UNRS, a couple of weeks ago the freezer temp and fridge temp went up, zero on freezer and plus 10 on the fridge, I turned it off for a few minutes then back on again, the temps then went back to normal set points, now ever 3-4 days I get an icicle form on the inside of the freezer door from the bottom of the ice container. I do not have any variation in fridge temp or ice build up on the unit at the back of the fridge.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I take it that it is the icicle that is causing you concern?