KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Bosch classixx 6 1200 express On digital read out it's flashing

Bosch classixx 6 1200 express
On digital read out it's flashing F:21. What does thus mean and how to I get machine to work?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... F 21 is a motor or control board fault .. you can try to reset it, to do this unplug the washer...plug it back after few minutes..turn the knob to off and then turn the knob to 6 o'clock position and then press & hold the spin button...while holding this button turn the knob to 7 o' clok position, continue holding the spin button and then release it after 5 seconds. Now, release the button and turn the knob to off...If you see the error code when you turn it on then please get back with its complete model number.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This has not worked. There is no spin button. The full make of machine is Bosch classixx 6. 1200 express
None of the buttons are lighting up so when pressed nothing happens.
Please get back with its model number..it starts with E nr and is located inside or on top of door
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
E -NRA WAE24363GB/05 FD 8807 609692
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry no A after E-NR
Thanks for that...in this model Spin button is the button below the spin lights ...you have to press that to reset the control
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excellent it's now working. Really appreciate your help!