Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I wondered if it is possible to get any operator/serviice

Customer Question

Hi,I wondered if it is possible to get any operator/serviice manuals for a STOVES Dishwasher, model DW 601/2B. Just moved into new house and previous owners had lost manual. I know it's an older model but can you help please?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Yes I should be able to do but I need the product code which will be on the label down the side of the door. I am away from the office until tomorrow evening when I will dig it out once you have let me have the code.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, label shows Type : 8.T1.3573211224 and there is a code in a box :7 38 00025,also code at bottom of label : 1414SEGB1
I hope this data will assist you in your search.
Regards, ***** *****
OK John, thanks for that, whilst it is badged as Stoves it looks like it was manufactured by Beko so will try and get you sorted in the morning.
OK John I have the manual for you.
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dale what next ?
Can I get a copy ?
Ticked the phone call box and left my mob no. Had call from another of your colleagues who knew nothing about my quest - hope I won't be charged the £13 for nothing !!
I have the manual in pdf format, if you let me have your email address replacing @ with (at) I will send it to you. I'm sorry but your phone call box was not delivered to me - obviously one of my other colleges didn't see we were in mid conversation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dale, thanks for your efforts.
My email is :
johnfree99at blueyonder.co.uk
Would be happy to receive the odd file. John
You have an email on its way.
OK you have the manual but you didn't tell me that you had a problem with the appliance, if you could tell me what you have then I can have a look and see what the lights indicate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian, the three red lights on the door of the machine: on left is circle with vertical line which I assume is power on.
Centre light has symbol which looks like 2 S almost superimposed one above the other, with the upper and lower points as arrows. The symbol on right is star shaped. My concern is that the middle red light is no longer coming on during wash cycle for the last few days. Am concerned that it may be something important and that further use might cause any damage. As you've probably guessed I have no previous experience of dishwashers prior to moving to this house. John
OK leave it with me, I'll get hold of the service manual tomorrow and have a look and come back to you, the user manual looks abit general rather than specific to the model.
OK I have had a response back from Stoves which basically says they no longer keep service manuals for this model as it is too old. Not very helpful but I think I have gone as far as I can with this - Sorry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks Ian. Appreciate your efforts. John
I will keep looking as Im fairly sure it was made by Beko for Stoves so will have a look on the Beko website later.