KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a bosch exxcel dishwasher and today E 15 has appeared

Hi, I have a bosch exxcel dishwasher and today E 15 has appeared on my screen, what do I need to repair it please.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... E 15 error code indicates anti flood device in the base of unit has activated...with the dishwasher unplugged take it out and tilt the machine backwards around 45 degrees and make sure the water drains off from the base...stand the machine up and plug it back...it should now work.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Kevin, I will try that in the morning. Hope it works. Do you know the cause of E15? should I replace anything.?Many thanks.
Usually nothing has to be replaced... as stated earlier E 15 error code indicates anti flood device in the base of unit has activated; this is usually caused due to a leak or just due to water spillage in base.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks