KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I need to replace the out light in my Panasonic NNB756

I need to replace the burnt out light in my Panasonic NNB756 microwave.
Is this something I can do myself, ( instruction manual says take itto a dealer) and if so what type of bulb is required?
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... for this model# ***** casing has to be removed to replace the bulb...this is not a DIY repair due to HV involved in these appliances...you can contact the manufacturer or www.repaircare.co.uk to get repair quote. A new bulb will cost around £7. ________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If I leave it unplugged for 24 hours, will the energy dissipate and render it safe to remove the outer casing?
No that is the reason that we do not recommend a DIY with microwave
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Who needs to see what's cooking anyway?