Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I downloaded the instruction manual /02 in order

Customer Question

I downloaded the instruction manual for K8524x7GB/02 in order to defrost and it says unplug the appliance - but this is built in - can't see a cord or plug. Can I just alter rhe temperature gauge on the right side of the freezer to de frost? Should the 0 be at the top of the dial or the bottom - there is no indication. Lastly, please tell me how often I must defrost the freezer. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Do you still need help on this?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries OK if you turn it fully anticlockwise you should feel a slight resistance when you get near the 0 turn it against the resistance and you should feel it click to the off position.
Can I be of further assistance?