KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Hoover DYN8144 1400rpm 8kg, 18 months old. Shows e03, doesn't

Customer Question

Hoover DYN8144 DIX 1400rpm 8kg, 18 months old. Shows e03, doesn't drain. emptied the filter, clear except for water, checked hose, no blockages, checked draind were not blocked. If i try to change the programme from the e03 it shows e16. IF I empty the filter on e03 and leave the machine for 5-10 min it will work again?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... E03 is drain problem and E16 indicates a bad heater...as you have already cleaned the drain pump completely and there are no blockages so you will have to replace the heater of the washer________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks