Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Belling 48422 stand mixer - 2 years old. When mixer is stopped

Belling 48422 stand mixer - 2 years old.
When mixer is stopped light starts flashing and mixer can not be restarted.
If plug is pulled out and then reinserted mixer will work normally until next time!
Can you help please.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - this mixer is covered by an manufacturers 3 year warranty. Take it back to where you bought and get them to fix it. I hope that has been helpful, would you now kindly rate the information given by using the start rating system above, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great evening.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only problem is that the shop where it was bought no longer exists and I do not think I registered the mixer to benefit from the extra 2 years of warranty!
I wouldnt worry about that too much they should be able to date the product from the serial number. So just contact Belling Customer Care tell them that the shop you bought it from has ceased trading and you need it repairing. They should then be able to help you.