Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Changining dual regerlator 81560900 to(###) ###-####

Customer Question

changining dual regerlator 81560900 to(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - would you kindly tell me what appliance we are dealing with - manufacturer, model number etc would be helpful.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
stoves 900 em heritage###-##-#### 000672
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
stoves sent###-##-####regurlator but no wiring diagram
OK this must be a fairly old cooker because it is not listed on the Stoves Engineer site. Could you tell me what you had and what you have got from a connections point of view? If not I can find out the information in the morning when I get to work.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can not get regurlator 81560900 so stoves sent 82590900 but connections are diff and they did not send a diagram
OK I understand this but Stoves dont make the regulators they buy them in so it would be useful if you could tell me the manufacturers name on the old regulator and then the name on the new one. As a matter of course Stoves do not supply technical information to members of the general public however, they are happy to supply the parts.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
old one still on cooker new one is a invensys can take old one off tomorrow if it helps
Let me see if I can get a conversion sheet for you tomorrow - can you see the cover, is it green?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok it is green
OK thanks, ***** ***** going to see if I have any info on them, but I will get the conversion chart tomorrow as discussed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks wait to hear from you tomorrow
You should have an INF number on the back of the Invensys could you give me it please? Secondly it is very important that you take note of the number on the DiamondH regulator terminals and the colour of the wire that each number connects to. It would also be very helpful to have the model of the DiamondH regulator too.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the only number on the back is###-##-#### ***** mpa v02 svc can not get the other till tomorrow when i take it of
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi morning load b blue load a orange live brown pilot red nue black number on back is 33er9mht
OK thanks have just asked for a conversion sheet to be sent but if not we should be able to work it out - will come back to you shortly.
OK I have the sheet, if you can give me an email address replacing the @ with (at) I will send it over. Just for info there are two versions of the Invensys regulator.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
aprottyato2.co.uk thanks
Be with you in a moment, router just crashed.
OK you have mail, once received would you kindly rate the information supplied by using the star rating at the top of the page. this allows you further questions on a free of charge basis whilst allowing me to shut down the job on the system. Thank you for using JA and have a wonderful day.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi lan thanks all works first class
Good news glad its all working and thanks for the excellent rating and bonus. If you have any more problems come back to me. I think you have set something off, all my trade friends have been emailing me saying 'how did you manage to get that conversion sheet' we've been trying to get one for ages. As they say it now what you know its who you know who likes beer - take care and have a great evening.