Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Hobart AE 200 food mixer, where can I obtain spare

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Hobart AE 200 food mixer, where can I obtain spare parts, a detailed / diagram parts sheet, also what type of Lubricant/ Grease does one use in the Gearbox, and Qty. your help is much appreciated. Rj
ps. what is the differance in the following machines, A200 & AE200
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why am I not receiving an answer??
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - you will only get an answer to your question if an engineer is logged in that deals with you type of product.
In answer to your question, herewith a link that gets you directly to the company that can supply you parts for you product - just copy and paste.
http://www.ascateringsupplies.co.uk/ASCateringFileUpload/pdf/A200!Parts%20Diagram%20.PDF
This covers the A200 the following link is the available parts for the AE200
http://www.ascateringsupplies.co.uk/search.aspx?searchText=Hobart%20AE200
I'm afraid I can't give you the technical comparison for the two as the AE200 is not listed on their webportal any longer. Hope this helps.
Would you now kindly rate the information give you by using the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thanks for using JA and have a nice afternoon.