Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Samsung Ecobubble 10kg WW9000. I've had nothing but

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Ecobubble 10kg WW9000. I've had nothing but trouble with it, however tonight it has stopped mid cycle and has an LE1 message on the touch screen to say that there may be water leaking from somewhere, I emptied what was left in the drum from the small black pipe at the front of the machine, however there was water coming from the underneath also. I am now left with a load full in my machine that is very wet. I cannot override the message to be able to put it on a spin cycle, also the drum constantly sounds as though it's about to spin but doesn't, and that stupid beeping doesn't stop!!! So I have had to switch it off at the wall. Help me please??
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK you have a water leak into the base of the appliance, get a towel and tip the machine slightly backwards and mop up any water that runs out. Then leave the machine for 30 mins and you should be OK to finish off the program. You will then be able to see where it is leaking from by using a torch.
Do you require further assistance?