KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

We have Bosch Exxcel 7 1400 Express with error code F22. How

We have Bosch Exxcel 7 1400 Express with error code F22. How do we fix that please
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... F 22 is a drain, motor or control board fault .. you can try to reset it, to do this unplug the washer...plug it back after few minutes..turn the knob to off and then turn the knob to 6 o'clock position and then press & hold the spin button...while holding this button turn the knob to 7 o' clok position, continue holding the spin button and then release it after 5 seconds. Now, release the button and turn the knob to off...If you see the error code when you turn it on then please get back with its complete model number.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks