Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My fridge freezer twin cool model no. RS21DGRS1 is progressively

My fridge freezer twin cool model no. RS21DGRS1 is progressively losing temperature. It initially lost to 14 C now it's 17C in the referigerator section . These are all display readings. If I set to even 2 C display reverts to 17 C . When I check inside by hand touch I feel that the upper part is not so cold however. Items in the door are not so cold. Butter was slightly soft. The lower section eg the drawers is somewhat cooler. But I don't feel that any part of the fridge is at the set temperature of 2 C. The freezer section is fine and -20 C is on display and all the food items are rock hard. Appreciate if you can tell for the loss of cooling
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - if you are available and near the appliance let me have your phone number preceded by # ***** I will talk you through the test procedure.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm at the fridge. My tel no is #07815102998Hassan
OK Hassan give me a hour or so and I'll call you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's been about 6 hours when you said you will attend to my question in 1 hour. When are you going to resolve my query
OK I am back from work would you like to proceed or prefer a conversation tomorrow morning?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm by the fridge can you call me to resolve my query
Yes give me five minutes to get the spec sheets.