Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a cannon Oakley gas cooker I need disconnected and connected

I have a cannon Oakley gas cooker I need disconnected and connected at a new address been told i need manufacturer instructions which i can't find anywhere how can i get new ones
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you let me have the model number and I will see if I can find you a set.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a 10515g or 105150 could not tell it's a mk2
Golly that took some finding its the 10515G as normal it isnt available from the Cannon engineer website. I have attached a link to the user manual and installation instructions for your model. Installation is at the back. Just copy and paste the link below.
Would you now kindly rate the information given using the star rating system above. Once done all further questions, if needed are free. Thank you for using JA and have a great day
http://www.gotogasdocs.co.uk/f/m/Cannon/Cookers/Oakley%20IUM.pdf