Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Brittania range cooker, and the pan stands need re

I have a Brittania range cooker, and the pan stands need re enamelling as are ruined from washing in a dishwasher.
Do you know of anyone who can re- enamel these cast iron stands or if it is cheaper to buy replacements.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - almost sure to be cheaper to buy new but if you give me the model number I will have a look for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian, thanks for your reply.
The model number of my cooker is SI - 9 TF-GRA.
IF YOU NEED ANY MORE INFORMATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
THE COMPANY THAT CLEANS MY COOKER SAID ONE OF HIS CUSTOMERS USED A PLACE IN DEVON TO RE- Enamel but has not got name or number.