Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Beko DWD5411W which fills, heats and empties

I have a Beko DWD5411W which fills, heats and empties but does not pump.
I have taken the bottom off to see if there is any obvious problem.
What appears to be a float assembly was loose, connected to one pipe and its electrical socket. I have attached it to what appears to be the only loose pipe but cannot see how it fits back in.
Is this likely to be the source of the problem with the pump not working and how can I fit it back in ?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - no the part that you refer to is a flood protection device that is activated if water enters into the base, if this is the case then the pump is activated and runs all the time. I would take off the drain pump whilst you are there and check you havent got anything stuck in it which is stopping it pumping.