KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Maytag Tech, Please can you help me, my washing machine

Customer Question

Hello Maytag Tech,
Please can you help me, my washing machine buttons are stuck! I have turned the machine off and on but it does not help and i cannot wash anything ! Thank you .
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me its complete model number and age of this washer.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Kevin, It is a Maytag 9501 AA performance 1400 rpm , I am sorry i do not know how old it is probably around 3 years. However good news something is happening it was showing 11 last night and has now gone to 9 so maybe when it gets to 0 it will start again ! What do you think ? Thank you. Vanessa
Thanks for that... unplug the washer for few minutes...plug it back and simultaneously press and hold the START button for around 15 seconds...this should reset the control.