KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Good morning. My Siemens washing machine - WM14E460GB - won't

Customer Question

Good morning.
My Siemens washing machine - WM14E460GB - won't start. The light on the start button flashes but when I press the button it 'bleeps' twice but doesn't 'click' to start. What could the problem be?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... press and hold the START button for around 15 seconds..let me know if this will reset the control________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to press and hold the start button for 15 seconds 3 times but that has not reset the control
OK, the problem is with the door lock mechanism that is bad and will need replacement... a new one will cost around £20