KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

There, our bosch washing machine is only getting part of

hi there, our bosch washing machine is only getting part of the way through any cycle we try and is then freezing. At that stage we're not able to pause it or move to another cycle, it basically stays stuck at that stage. We then have to switch it off and then put it on a drain cycle. I've already removed the filter and cleaned it (it wasn't dirty/blocked in any case). no error code is showing at all....Can you please help?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... with the washer unplugged pull it out and then follow the drain hose to the machine, clean the drain pump and check the drain hose for any blockages...also check the hose from drum to pump... once everything is cleaned the problem should be solved...let me know how it goes.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks