Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We have a frost free zanussi fridge freezer. Recently

Customer Question

Hi - we have a frost free zanussi fridge freezer. Recently we cannot get the fridge temperature to below 10 degrees, though the freezer is fine. Any ideas of what I can do please as it's not safe at this temperature.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - would you kindly let me have the full PNC or product code so that I can look up the specs. Thank You
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks - I will have to wait until I get home this evening if that's Ok?
Yes thats fine, just keep in your mind that you may have to sort out somewhere to put you food for a day or so.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The codes for fridge freezer are
CBFF340.###-##-####
Hope this helps
OK is this quite an old appliance as I can't find any technical information on it at all - however can you confirm that it has a fan in the back of the freezer behind the freezer baskets/draws?