Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have recently purchased a Haier WS49GDB wine cooler and the

I have recently purchased a Haier WS49GDB wine cooler and the upper temerature indicator display flashes F1 and there is a bleeping sound from within the cooler, very frequently. If I turn the cooler off at the mains plug - even for a very short time - and restart, I can then re-set the temperature controls.
What is happening?
Cheers
Paul
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - this is a known fault, how old is the cooler is it still in warranty?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian
I have had the cooler for about five months so it is still under warranty. I purchased it from Appliances Online..
OK in that case I would suggest that you contact Haier and tell them you have this fault, they should then send someone out from a company called 0800Repairs to modify your product free of charge. If for some reason you have trouble come back to me and I can send you over the modification sheet, its quite an easy repair.
In the meantime would you kindly rate the information given by using the star rating system above, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and do come back to me if you need further help - Ian